If you are unable to access the Linksys Router Login through Myrouter.local then follow the below troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue:
- Step 1: Make sure that Linksys smart router WiFi is connected to the WiFi device properly.
- Step 2: Prefer to use Ethernet cable to establish the connection between Linksys router and computer.
- Step 3: Ensure that you have entered the correct web address for your Linksys router in the address bar
- Step 4: In case, http://myrouter.local login web address is not working then try to access the myrouter.local login webpage using IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Step 5: Try to reset the Linksys smart router WiFi to the factory default settings.
- Step 6: Use a different web browser for login to Linksys router.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned details will help in Linksys Router Login through Myrouter.local without any hassle.