Most of the Linksys users complain that they are facing issues in signing in to the Linksys router. Look at the below steps for Linksys Router Login through Myrouter.local successfully without any hassle:
- Step 1: Connect the WLAN port of your Linksys router with the modem by using an ethernet cable. Ensure that the established connection should be proper.
- Step 2: In the next step, connect the LAN port of your Linksys router with any of your smart devices like a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone through an Ethernet cable. You can also use a WiFi network to establish the connection.
- Step 3: Launch an updated web browser of your preference to access the Linksys router setup web page.
- Step 4: Enter myrouter.local Login in the address bar of the web browser.
- Step 5: After that, you will be navigated to the Linksys router login page where you have to enter the username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Step 6: Enter “admin” as your username and password.
- Step 7: At last, tap on the login button. It will be directed to the Linksys smart router WiFi setup webpage.
- Step 8: Now, you can configure the basic and advanced settings of the Linksys router.
Once you logged into Linksys smart WiFi router, you can customize the settings of your router.